I'm Max Ogles. I'm a Co-Founder and COO of Toniq, a web3 company that creates tools for companies building NFT-based games and applications. Most of my recent writing is about the future of blockchain and the potential for web3.
I do at least one weekly Twitter thread on these topics, but you can subscribe to the same content via email on this blog.
- I’ve spent my career building and marketing technology products. I’ve worked in blockchain (Toniq), online gaming (Chess.com), enterprise analytics (Nuvi), small business services (Banyan), and enterprise chatbots (Mobile Coach).
- I’ve written for TechCrunch, The Next Web, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and a variety of other publications.
- I have degrees from the University of Oxford (MBA) and Brigham Young University (BA English).
- For most things, you can reach me via direct message on Twitter. I will definitely see your message and this is the easiest and quickest way to get a hold of me.
- If you really REALLY wanna talk to me, you can schedule time with me here. But please fill out the form with some details about what your goals are so I can be helpful.
- I'm happy to chat about web3, tech, etc., but I'm not a journalist, so please do not send me PR pitches to write about your product.